Here are a few new guidelines that have to be in place:
- Class size is limited. Everyone must reserve their spot for every class. This means no drop-ins at this time. Click here
- Please be fully vaccinated if you plan to attend class. If you are not please do not attend until you are.
- Per strong recommendations by the CDC and CT DPH, masks are required the entire time we are in the building. This link will take you to a great article from ACE, a fitness industry leader, with helpful information about what you can expect when wearing a mask while exercising
- If you are experiencing: a fever, a cough, shortness of breath, chills, a sore throat, muscle aches or any symptoms that cannot be attributed to another health condition please stay home even if you have reserved a class spot.
- If you have, or suspect you have, come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please notify Zumba with Bridget and do not attend any classes.
- No street shoes are allowed on the wood floor. Everyone, including me, must change shoes upon entering the building.